The Tourism Office in cooperation with the Fragrant Island Garden is continuing with project “Fragrances and tastes of Lošinj”. The event „Fragrances and Tastes of Lošinj“ has spread to the whole town, camps, hotels, tourist agencies, restaurants.....The fragrance network has expanded in all forms, from floral displays, potpourri, liqueurs, juices, cakes, fragrant decorations to gastro-menus where, in various ways, autochthonous island plants are used.
Special offer in period from 03.07. till 31.07.2016
In the period from 01.07. to 10.07.2016. for a 6 night stay in the apartment Ella we give 1 night free!
Fragrant June– Broom, Lavender, Dwarf Everlast
A new museum dedicated to the 2,000 year-old bronze statue of Apoxymenos opened in Mali Lošinj on 30 April 2016. The statue of this ancient Greek athlete was first discovered in 1999 off the coast of Lošinj and has been previously exhibited in Zagreb, Florence, London, Paris and Los Angeles. The Apoxymenos Museum in Lošinj is now the statue’s permanent home and is open every day except Mondays from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 18:00 to 22:00
Like us on Facebook
- Sana - app Sana 2 1/4 50-170 eur
- La Dolce Vita - app Casablanca 1/2 61-119 eur
- Vini - app Vini 1/4 47-79 eur
- Bellus mare - app Bellus mare 3 1/4 45-73 eur
- Cvita - app Cvita 1 1/2+1 34-57 eur
- Goga - app Goga 1/2+1 34-55 eur
- Leila - app Leila 2 1/2+1 45-68 eur
- Dolphin suites
- Villa Brseč 1/2+2 870-1893 eur
- Bozena - app Bozena 1/ 2 1/2 29-53 eur
- Vila Lumanera 1/2 59-119 eur
- La Dolce Vita - app studio Il postino 1/2 50-99 eur
- Kristina - app Ena 1/2 30-49 eur
- Franka - app Franka 3 1/2 37-63 eur
- Helena - app Helena 1 1/4+1 5-90 eur
Haven’t you got time or will to go through hundreds of apartments and hotels to find your ideal accommodation?
Did you know?
It is permitted to take off and land with plane and parachute on maritime property only in the regulation marked areas
Ferry, catamaran and local ship timetable